Friday, April 30, 2010

Don't use these pickup lines

"Can I buy you a drink, my Aunt just died and left me 3 million dollars and I just don't feel like drinking alone tonight."

"Excuse me miss, do I know you? I'm sorry, you look like my friend Ciny Crawford."

"So can I buy you a drink or should I just give you the 3 bucks?"

"You owe me a drink!"... Response: "Why?" ... "I dropped mine when I saw you!"

"You look like my first wife." ... Response: "how many times have you been married?" ... "None yet."

"Do you believe in love at first sight, or do I have to walk by again?"

"Is it hot in here or is it just you?"

"Can I have directions?" ... Response: "To where?" ... "To your heart."

"How does it feel to be the most beautiful girl in this room?"

"I'm not drunk, I'm just intoxicated by you."

"You must be in the wrong place - the Miss Universe contest is over there."

http://hubpages.com/hub/15-Funniest-and-Dumbest-Pick-Up-Lines-Ever

No comments:

Post a Comment